Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Babyfactory??

Ummm...yeah, it's really cool being called a baby factory. It's not like we have an assembly line for these things. "Arm. Leg...No, other leg..." Geez. What are we, that creepy family that lives in the basement apartment that just pops out kid after kid? Uh, yeah, yeah I guess we are. Yikes.

Side note - I really hate Thomas the Tank Engine. The songs make me want to rip my ears off. Em's watching it right now...UGH. And then the other part of me wants to jump up and start rockin' out to the obviously horrible music just so I don't go insane.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it... there's a song on one of our Thomas videos that talks about 'Accidents happen...' and it shows a bunch of clips of train wrecks, explosions, and train cars flying through the air. The first time I saw it I was like "really?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!! Seriously messed up...

    ReplyDelete