Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Day in the Life of the Praschers

Today was an interesting day. Here are some of the highlights:

**My mom took a picture of me right after nursing Drew, not realizing that my shirt was pulled up and my bra was pretty much the only thing covering me (fortunately, the flaps were up...that's not always a guarantee these days). Then, she forgets she has it on her camera, uploads it to her computer, and shares it on Facebook. For 6 brief hours, the world saw more of me than I ever wanted it to see. Fortunately, I was able to hack into her computer last night at 1 am and delete it. Whew! Crisis (partially) averted.

**Charlotte gets a hold of the Vaseline tub and gets a nice glob on her hand - which she proceeds to eat. We fully expected a disgusted look, but no. Apparently she liked the greasy texture, because she sat there smacking her lips for a while showing no emotion whatsoever. Hmm...go figure.

**On a positive note, Drew let us sleep for 3 HOURS this afternoon!! It was AWESOME! The girls were also sleeping part of that time, and my mom watched them for the rest.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you. I really needed to laugh out loud today. This was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I did that to my husband a few months ago... posted a picture of him looking like a plumber without even realizing it (he was bending over, making a snowman with Preston)... he was kinda ticked. I thought it was a sweet action shot of him with the boy... didn't even see the crack until he pointed it out. Hehe. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, quite the fiasco! You must have been horrified to find that picture on facebook. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see it! Kayla ate vaseline at age 2.....I couldn't find her for a few minutes, and found her under the table eating it, called 911, and they said she would be fine! It was her response that killed me when I asked "Kayla, what are you doing?" she answered...."Tastes like peanut butter, Mommy"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade, that's hilarious!!

    Allison - also, hilarious that she thought it tasted like peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete